Food & Froth Vendor Information
Are you a Milwaukee area brewery or food vendor looking to increase your local exposure while supporting a great cause? If so, look no further! Become a brewery or vendor sponsor for the 15th Annual Food & Froth Fest on February 16, 2013. Hosted by the Friends of the Milwaukee Public Museum (MPM), the Fest was created as a Museum fundraiser that paid tribute to the rich history and tradition of beer making in Milwaukee.
As a Food & Froth vendor or brewery, you will be eligible for exclusive benefits that will increase your company's exposure. We encourage you to register early – vendor space fills quickly. Below is list of the benefits available to you:
- Brewery or Vendor name listed on the Food & Froth Fest web page
- Brewery or Vendor name and/or logo listed on official event signage and newsletters
Event Night Benefits
- Exposure to over 2,100 attendees, volunteers, sponsors and vendors
- Ability to distribute promotional materials to attendees
- Vendor name and/or logo listed in event booklet (pending logo received before January 18, 2013)
- Prime location selection - based on availability and number of returning vendors
Last year, 79 vendors (food, beer, exhibitors) and 2,100 people attended Food & Froth Fest. Together we raised $85,000 to support MPM educational exhibits and programming, such as Native Games. Currently on display, this exhibit houses more than two dozen games for children to strengthen the skills and values used in adult life and are used by Native American Tribes throughout the United States.
For additional exposure – including your name and logo on event advertising throughout Metro Milwaukee – please consider being an event sponsor. Please contact Karen Kancius, Director of Corporate Relations, at (414) 278 – 6983.
*Please note: All logos must be received before January 18, 2013 to be included on printed materials.