We recognize and appreciate that libraries and community groups support our mission to make the Museum more accessible to the broader community.
MPM’s Passport Program offers free admission passes to participating libraries and non-profit organizations at a discounted rate. We are grateful for these partnerships that strengthen our community and help reach more visitors every year. Enroll today to make MPM an extension of your library or non-profit community group.
Museum Pass Tickets
Access* to all permanent exhibits and one Planetarium program
$12 per ticket for 75-199 tickets
$10 per ticket for 200+ tickets
*Dome Theater giant screen and 3D films are not included but can be purchased at check-in.
Passport Tickets can be used on any date prior to the expiration date. Non-profit community groups planning to use passes for ten or more visitors at a time should schedule a group visit.
- Passport ticket holders must visit the Will Call window, located on the Ground Floor near the Wells Street entrance, upon arrival to receive daily wristbands and choose a Planetarium program.
- A minimum of 75 tickets is required to receive the pricing discount.
- Passport tickets must be purchased ahead of time. Passport tickets cannot be sold at the ticket windows.
- Passport tickets expire one year from the date of purchase. Please order accordingly.
- Lost or stolen Passport tickets will not be replaced.
- All rates are subject to change without advanced notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the below form and fill it out completely. Return form with payment to the Museum.
Ticket orders may take up to three business days to process.
PASSPORT PROGRAM CONTACT
Director of Visitor Services & Group Sales