By becoming an annual giving member of the Museum, you join a select group of Museum supporters - people who are committed through their philanthropy to making a difference in Milwaukee’s cultural community.
Annual giving members supply the funds necessary for protecting and preserving our collections, underwriting our scientific research and educational programming, and helping to bring special exhibitions to the Museum.
To recognize the monetary support provided by annual givers, the Museum offers an array of benefits in appreciation of these special gifts.
If you are interested in giving to MPM’s Annual Campaign, please contact the Development Office at 414-278-6128.
Each level includes the benefits of all preceding levels.
President’s Circle — $10,000 and more
- 4 additional VIP tickets to special exhibitions (total of 8).
- A private luncheon with the Museum President.
Curator’s Circle — $5,000 - $9,999
- Admits 2 additional people (12 total).
- 4 VIP tickets to special exhibitions.
- One free Family & Friends Patron membership to give to family or friends.
- 20% discount on rental of galleries for private events.
- A behind-the-scenes Museum tour for up to 8 guests of an area of special interest.
- Donor Concierge Benefit - available upon request at 414-278-6128 (Mon - Fri). Complimentary benefits include: VIP admission (no line), special exhibit tickets, free parking pass(es) per visit, coat check, and other benefits as requested.
Adventurer’s Circle — $2,500 - $4,999
- 2 additional one-time use guest passes (10 total).
- Personalized Museum tour.
- 10% discount on rental of galleries for private events.
- Our public thanks on the Donor Wall in the Museum.
Explorer’s Circle — $1,000 - $2,499
- Admits 2 additional people (10 total).
- 4 additional one-time use guest passes (8 total).
- Invitation for 2 to exclusive exhibit openings and special receptions.
- Our public thanks in the Annual Report.
Benefactor's Circle — $500 - $999
- Admits 8 people total.
- 4 one-time use guest passes.
- Our public thanks in Curio magazine.
All donors of $500 or more also receive the benefits of membership which include:
- Free general admission to Museum and any regularly scheduled show at the Daniel M. Soref National Geographic Dome Theater and Planetarium (one ticket per member or guest, per visit)
- Free members-only events (Halloween Hauntings & MPM Inside Out)
- Invitation(s) to exhibit previews
- Discounts on camps and paid programs
- Discount on parking in MacArthur Square garage ($5 flat-rate)
- Free subscription to Curio magazine
- Free Member News emails
- Free admission to 300+ reciprocal museums
- 10% discount on Museum shopping and dining
- Free Clue Crew Explorer Guides
- Includes transfer benefit allowing a caregiver to bring member children
The Milwaukee Public Museum is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible less the fair market value of any benefits you receive. The value of Dome Theater/Planetarium tickets is $6 each and is not tax-deductible.