From the Streets of Old Milwaukee to ancient Egypt, MPM’s summer camps take you to extraordinary places. You can become anything from a mummy researcher, Wisconsin expert, dinosaur explorer, junior curator, to an in-the-field investigator! Our campers explore exhibits, get behind the scene access to real artifacts and collections, and participate in a variety of fun, engaging activities! Give your child a summer of fun and learning!
Campers ages 4-5 will:
• experience age appropriate exhibit explorations.
• engage in hands-on activities stimulating all of their senses.
• make a museum related activity to take home
• use literature and song to explore camp topics.
Campers ages 6-13 will:
• explore MPM exhibits while investigating their camp topic.
• engage in hands-on, interactive activities and demonstrations
• meet Museum science and history experts.
• enjoy a Planetarium or Theater show.
How Do I Register?
Step 1: Call us. Registration must be completed three weeks prior to the desired camp’s start date. Register by calling our reservations office at 414-278-2728. You will be given a confirmation number.
Step 2: Complete the online Health Form. The health form must be submitted three weeks prior to the camp’s start date. To begin, go to www.mpm.edu/user to set up a user account. After you have a user account, sign in and choose the tab labeled “camp forms.” Next choose the option “Submit Health Form” and fill in the appropriate information. Finally, select the “Submit Health Form” button, and you are finished!