During MPM's exciting Overnights, you'll experience the Museum under the cover of darkness.
Get a deeper look into one of the Museum's great exhibits or the theme of the evening through hands-on activities with MPM educators. Catch a thrilling show in our six-story Dome Theater, then guide your group through exhibits on a flashlight exploration. Finally, you'll be ready to "bed-down" for a night of rest in select exhibit areas.
$55 per person, $45 for members, $50 for groups (10+ booked together, in advance)
For scout groups and families with children ages 6-12. Overnights begin at 6 p.m. on Friday evening and last until 8 a.m. the following morning.
Upcoming Themed Overnights
Check back soon for information on our next Overnight!
Sample Overnight Schedule*
6-7:30 p.m.: Check-in table is open
6-8 p.m.: Participate in educator-led activities
8 p.m.: Self-guided flashlight exploration on 3rd floor
9 p.m.: Dome Theater show
9:45-10 p.m.: Safety talk in Dome Theater
10:45 p.m.: Lights out!
7:00 a.m.: Rise and shine!
7:15 a.m.: Light breakfast
8:00 a.m.: Farewell or stay! Your wristbands admit you into the Museum for Saturday admission.
*Program components and schedule are subject to change
- The reservation process starts by completing the Overnight Request form. You will want to have all guest information prior to filling out this form.
- After receiving your approval email, please call our reservations department at 414-278-2728.
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of sleepover.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Special payment arrangements may be made for groups of 10 or more.
- Payments are nonrefundable and nonexchangable.
- Download our Overnights FAQs and Packing List
Questions? Please call the reservations department at 414-278-2728.
Overnight tickets are nonrefundable, nonexchangeable. Overnight guests are responsible for maintaining the chaperone ratio of one adult for every five children and for ensuring the children in their group meet the age range policy of 6-12 year olds. We cannot make exceptions to our age range policy.
Museum Overnights are brought to you by: