This internship will give you a broad experience in the planning and implementation of fund development special events.
You will work with the Development Events team in the planning, execution, and wrap-up of various events, including both large-scale fundraising events and smaller, donor-cultivation and stewardship events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating and planning distinct event concepts and content.
- Participate in determining event details and flow, including communication and follow-up with donors, volunteers, vendors, and staff.
- Work with internal team to confirm and coordinate event activities, detailed materials (e.g. run of show schedules, floor plans), and onsite event execution.
- Assist with the collection, documentation, and display of auction items for fundraising events.
- Develop and maintain a system for event supplies and decor items.
- Work with Special Events Coordinator to revise content for event webpages to effectively promote events and recognize donors/sponsors on a year-round basis.
Please submit cover letter and application to Amanda Kopp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is July 31.