During MPM's exciting Overnights, you'll experience the Museum under the cover of darkness.
Get a deeper look into one of the Museum's great exhibits or the theme of the evening through hands-on activities with MPM Educators. Catch a thrilling show in our six-story Dome Theater, then guide your group through exhibits on a flashlight exploration. Finally, you'll be ready to "bed-down" for a night of rest in select exhibit areas.
For scout groups and families with children ages 6-12. Overnights begin at 6 p.m. on Friday evening and last until 8 a.m. the following morning.
$55 per person, $45 for members, and $50 for groups (10+ booked together, in advance).
- The reservation process starts by completing the Overnight Request Form. You will want to have all guest information prior to filling out this form.
- After receiving your approval email, please call Reservations at 414-278-2728.
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of sleepover.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Special payment arrangements may be made for groups of 10 or more.
- Payments are nonrefundable and nonexchangable.
- Download our Overnights FAQs and Packing List for a Sample Schedule* and more information
Questions? Please call 414-278-2728.
Overnight tickets are nonrefundable, nonexchangeable. Overnight guests are responsible for maintaining the chaperone ratio of one adult for every five children and for ensuring the children in their group meet the age range policy of 6-12. We cannot make exceptions to our age range policy.
*Program components, cost, and schedule are subject to change
Upcoming Themed Overnights
All Overnights include Museum exploration, hands-on activities, a Dome Theater show, a self-guided flashlight exploration of the Third Floor, light breakfast, and all-day Museum admission for Saturday.
Check back soon for updated 2021 programming!
Museum Overnights are brought to you by: