Adults—ever wonder what it’s like to spend a night at the Museum?
Brave MPM after dark for our Adult Sleepover!
Date and Time
Friday, March 13, 2020
6:30 p.m. check-in
$125 per person; $115 MPM members
Open to all museum lovers over the age of 21.
Tickets may also be purchased by calling our reservations department at 414-278-2728 or 888-700-9069.
It's back again!
MPM’s Adult Sleepover begins Friday evening on March 13 and runs through the morning of March 14. As a sleepover guest, prepare to experience the Museum as you’ve never seen it before. Exciting programming, including:
- Two behind-the-scenes options!
- Curator chats
- Scavenger hunts and tours
- Mummy wraps
- Bugs Alive!
- Stargazing in our six-story Dome Theater
- ...And the freedom to have your ideal Museum evening!
Camp Halcyon will also be back, hosting their Campfire Lounge with s'mores and craft activities.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Payments are nonrefundable and non-exchangeable.
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least four weeks in advance of sleepover. Reservations will close on March 1, 2020.
- Download our Sleepover FAQs & Packing List.