Your support of the Milwaukee Public Museum’s annual fundraising campaign helps to protect and preserve collections, underwrites educational programs and scientific research, and assists in bringing special exhibitions to the Museum.
More than 500,000 visitors – including more than 140,000 students and children – benefit from MPM’s programs, events, and exhibits each year.
In 2024, your gift makes possible:
- Exciting learning opportunities for all ages such as our Science on Tap educational lecture series, Mystery at MPM family and adult events, and visitor engagements with Museum docents.
- Connecting the community to nature through the BioBlitz event which identifies and highlights species diversity in urban natural areas.
- Free programming and field trips for every MPS 3rd grader (about 7,000 students) that tie to their science and social studies curricula.
- Maintaining a strong research program through our curators, adjunct curators, and research fellows, who actively work in our collections and scientific labs.
- Increasing accessibility through creating signage in English, Spanish, and Hmong and providing inclusive programming.
- And so much more!
We thank you for your philanthropic support. By making a gift to the Annual Campaign, you join a select group of Museum supporters – people committed to making a difference in the community. Donors help us to ensure that MPM continues to evolve in meeting the needs of all visitors regardless of age, income, or ability. To show our appreciation for your support, the Museum offers an array of special benefits, including membership.
Benefits are available at multiple levels of support:
- Conservator’s Circle ($10,000 and over)
- Curator’s Circle ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Adventurer’s Circle ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Explorer’s Circle ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Benefactor’s Circle ($500 - $999)
Individual Giving contact:
Senior Director of Development
Click here to explore benefits and recognition.
To learn more about making a donation to the Future Museum, click here.
The Milwaukee Public Museum is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is tax-deductible less the fair market value of any benefits you receive. To give a gift, use MPM tax ID number 39-1723105.