Grants from local family foundations help us to ensure that the Milwaukee Public Museum continues to evolve in meeting the needs of all visitors.
Your support helps to protect and preserve collections, underwrites educational programs and scientific research, and assists in bringing special exhibitions to the Museum.
We thank you for your philanthropic support. We prioritize service to the community and accessibility to all, regardless of age, income, or ability. More than 500,000 visitors – including more than 140,000 students and children – benefit from MPM’s programs, events, and exhibits each year.
Some past and current funders include:
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Richard and Ethel Herzfeld Foundation
- Koeppen-Gerlach Foundation
- Karen J. Glanert Charitable Trust
- Jerome & Dorothy Holz Family Foundation
- Laskin Family Foundation, Inc.
- Nicholas Family Foundation
- Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
- And many others, named in the Museum’s Annual Report
We look forward to helping achieve your funding priorities. Detailed proposals on specific programs are available.
Foundation Grants contact
Director of Planned & Major Gifts
Roselyn Smolej-Hill, CFRE