Construction is finishing up and the Streets of Old Milwaukee will be opening on Friday, December 11. In the meantime, Granny’s hitting the streets and visiting some of her favorite Streets’ shops in present-day Milwaukee.
Get your photo taken with Granny, ask her questions about life on the Streets of Old Milwaukee and enter to win a Family Four Pack of tickets to visit her when Streets reopens again. Don't forget to tweet her on Twitter at @MPMGranny to let her know you're coming to visit!
See Granny on:
- Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. at Pick N Save at 8770 S. Howell Avenue
- Sunday, November 29 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Sendiks located at 500 E. Silver Spring Drive
- Saturday, December 5 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.for Storytime Saturdays at the Pfister Hotel located at 424 E Wisconsin Avenue
- Sunday, December 6 from 9:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Bliffert Lumber & Hardware located at 1014 E. Chambers Street
- Wednesday, December 9 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Usingers located at 1030 N Old World 3rd Street
- Saturday, Decemeber 12 from11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.for Storytime Saturdays at the Pfister Hotel located at 424 E Wisconsin Avenue
- Saturday, December 19 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for Storytime Saturdays at the Pfister Hotel located at 424 E Wisconsin Avenue
We’d like to thank the businesses of Streets for allowing Granny to stop by!