Make history with a wedding at Milwaukee Public Museum!
Like your love story, a wedding at MPM is truly one-of-a-kind: Your vision unfolds immersed within world-class Museum exhibits. Imagine you and your guests dining in the Streets of Old Milwaukee, dancing the night away in the European Village, posing in front of our world-famous T. rex, reliving your love's journey in a Nickelodeon Pastime Theater slideshow, and sampling vintage-style sweets from the Haymarket Candy Store.
Wedding experts from MPM will execute your vision with the utmost care and help you discover all the charm that a wedding at MPM has to offer. MPM has several unique and affordable event spaces for vow renewals, wedding ceremonies, and receptions that can accommodate 10-450 guests.
A MPM wedding is an experience as once-in-a-lifetime as your love for each other!
- Event space rental from 6:00 p.m. - midnight
- Tables and seating
- Museum staff, including an onsite venue coordinator and a team of Visitor Services, Custodial, and Security staff
- Discounted event parking
- One-hour wedding rehearsal in the days prior to the event (restrictions apply)
- Access to Museum galleries for wedding photography
- Unparalleled commitment and planning support from MPM's wedding experts
Kadish Courtyard Packages Include:
- One-hour use
- MPM's black wood folding chairs on a first-come, first-served basis
- Additional rental time past the initial hour available at $200 per hour
- In case of inclement weather, clients may substitute a designated indoor space at no charge (48 hours notice is required)
Start Planning Your Event
Ready to book your event or looking to learn more about hosting your event at MPM? Contact MPM Events: