Delight your conference attendees by hosting your very own night at the museum!
The Milwaukee Public Museum offers an unforgettable setting for conference meetings, breakout sessions, networking receptions, dinners, and so much more! Our scientific and cultural collections engage local, national, and international attendees alike.
Key features include:
- Centrally located, just a five-minute walk from the Wisconsin Center District and multiple nearby hotels
- Built-in entertainment featuring three floors of exhibits, including the iconic Streets of Old Milwaukee exhibition, a two-story immersive Costa Rican Rainforest, a Japanese courtyard, dinosaurs, and more!
- Several customizable upgrade options, including Planetarium shows, film showings in our Nickelodeon Pastime theater, and vouchers for our historic Haymarket Candy Shop.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 3,500 guests
- Abundant parking options, including an adjacent enclosed parking garage that parks 1,445 cars
- Convenient bus loading zones at our accessible main entrance
- In-house A/V services available
- Multiple event spaces available, including Steigleder Gallery, a flexible space featuring an interchangeable wall system and over 12,000 square feet that can accommodate a seated meal for 450 guests
- Proceeds from facility rentals support MPM’s mission
Click here for more information about our event spaces, pricing, and capacity.
MPM welcomes corporate and convention planners, DMCs, and meeting planners to contact us today to begin planning your event!