The Milwaukee Public Museum strives to make its exhibits, programs, and facilities accessible to all visitors.
- Explorer Kits - Canvas bags that contain themed 3D objects and braille exhibit guides available to check out
- Assisted listening devices in Daniel M. Soref Dome Theater
- Adult and child noise-reducing headphones for checkout
- Captioned films in the Daniel M. Soref Dome Theater
- Captioned exhibit digital media
- CART Captioned Lectures
- Courtesy wheelchairs in several sizes
- Accessible entrances & elevators
- Benches on all exhibit floors
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible seating in dome theater
- Sensory room
- SPARK! programs
New Museum app now available!
MPM All In is a free app that helps families and groups, including visitors with autism and disabilities, plan their visit or interact while at the Museum. Features include exhibit social stories with videos, a customizable schedule, sensory-friendly Museum maps, communication prompts, and more. This app is designed to help all visitors feel welcome and supported while exploring all that MPM has to offer.
Experiences coming soon!
- Touch Spot / Sensory Maps
- Sensory Tours